When you buy a monthly membership or punch card, you’re going to experience one of the best fitness facilities in the world! In return, we have a few expectations of you. As a monthly member or punch card holder, you must agree to the following (reasonable!) terms, or risk having your membership suspended or revoked.
- Members and clients must follow instructions from Urban Evolution staff promptly for their own safety and the safety of other patrons.
- Members, clients, and patrons are not allowed to teach or train other students in our facilities in any program area, regardless of experience, knowledge, or other certifications.
- Personal training and/or coaching is only performed by Urban Evolution Staff
- Clients with open gym privileges should not compete for equipment with concurrent classes.
- All clients are required to check in at the front desk upon arrival at the training facility.
- Re-rack the equipment you use in our UrbanFit lifting area.
- Equipment can only be used on the workout floor; members are not allowed to remove equipment to any other locations or from the gym floor.
- Personal workout equipment is not allowed.
- Members must be fully clothed.
- No staring, harassing, or fighting.
- Personal possessions, purses, motorcycle helmets, etc. should be kept in lockers, and are not allowed on the workout floor
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Personal speakers / headphones / earbuds of any kind are not allowed on the main gym floor.
Clients who do not adhere to these items can have their membership revoked without refund.
Urban Evolution always wants customers to have the best experience possible. But we’re not perfect!
If you’d like to talk to someone about your experience, please feel free to use the red chat icon in the lower right corner of this website to leave feedback. We take it seriously. We’ll use it to help improve our gyms.
Membership Terms and Conditions:
- All monthly membership and punch card sales are final. Monthly memberships can be suspended for up to 2 weeks (either via email to email@example.com or by using the chat window on the website). The minimum suspension period is 7 days at a time. Memberships and punch cards cannot be refunded. Punch cards can be transferred to another individual. You can designate that person by using the form below.
- Cancellation requests should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or open the chat window on this website. Cancellation requests must be in writing for record keeping purposes and to prevent any miscommunication.
- Summer camps are not eligible for refunds. Unused summer camp and daycamp purchases may be exchanged for gym credit.
- Private group events may be cancelled up to 2 weeks before the scheduled event time with a full refund on the event deposit. Cancellations within 2 week window will forfeit the deposit fee and be charged a $50 cancellation fee. Please note this applies to Certifikid/Groupon as well!
- Private Training Sessions and Level Up tests must be canceled at least 24 hours in advance by using the chat window on the website or by emailing email@example.com. No-shows or cancellations with less than 24 hours notice will be charged the full price.
- Unused or unworn products may be exchanged for items of equivalent value at any Urban Evolution location within 7 days of purchase.
- 12-month Auto-pay memberships can be suspended after 4 months / canceled after 6 months.
- 6-month Auto-pay memberships can be suspended after 3 months / canceled after 3 months.
- 3-month Auto-pay memberships cannot be suspended or canceled.
- 10-visit Punch Cards and Monthly Memberships cannot be shared by more than one client.
If you need additional customer service, just click on the chat window icon in the lower right on your screen!