When you buy a monthly membership or punch card, you’re going to experience one of the best fitness facilities in the world! In return, we have a few expectations of you. As a monthly member or punch card holder, you must agree to the following (reasonable!) terms, or risk having your membership suspended or revoked.
- Members and clients must follow instructions from Urban Evolution staff promptly for their own safety and the safety of other patrons.
- Members, clients, and patrons are not allowed to teach or train other students in our facilities in any program area, regardless of experience, knowledge, or other certifications.
- Clients with open gym privileges should not compete for equipment with concurrent classes.
Urban Evolution always wants customers to have the best experience possible. But we’re not perfect!
If you’d like to talk to someone about your experience, please feel free to use the following form to leave feedback. We take it seriously. We’ll use it to help improve our gyms.
- All monthly membership and punch card sales are final. Monthly memberships can be suspended for up to 2 weeks using the form below. Minimum suspension period is 7 days at a time. Memberships and punch cards cannot be refunded. Punch cards can be transferred to another individual. You can designate that person by using the form below.
- Summer camps are not eligible for refunds. Unused summer camp and daycamp purchases may be exchanged for gym credit.
- Private group events may be cancelled up to 2 week before the scheduled event time with a full refund on the event deposit. Cancellations later than 1 week will forfeit the deposit fee.
- Private Training Sessions and Level Up tests must be cancelled 24 hrs in advance by emailing [email protected] No shows or less than 24 hrs cancellation will be charged the full price.
- Unused or unworn products may be exchanged for items of equivalent value at any Urban Evolution location with in 7 days of purchase.
- 12-month Autopay memberships can be suspended after 4 months / canceled after 6 months.
- 6-month Autopay memberships can be suspended after 3 months / canceled after 3 months.
- 3-month Autopay memberships cannot be suspended or canceled.
- 10-visit Punch Cards and Monthly Memberships cannot be shared by more than one client.
If you need additional customer service, just click on the chat window icon in the lower right on your screen!