- I have experience, can I skip the Intro class?
- The Intro class is a pre-requisite. You may choose instead to take a private lesson, and with instructor approval can proceed to Level 1/White Band. Send an email to email@example.com for more information.
- What should I wear/bring to class?
- Bring a water bottle. For Parkour, wear clothes and shoes that you’re comfortable jumping around in. No sandals/boots/etc.
- For Aerial Silks and Gymnastics, students are barefoot. Please do not wear any jewelry, clothing with studs/belts/zippers/anything that can get caught in the silks, or lotions. Shirts that cover backs, sides, and armpits are recommended.
- Due to the COVID-19 situation, we are currently operating under a pandemic specific refund policy. Punch cards or active monthly memberships from March to September when we were closed due to COVID are refundable. (PLEASE NOTE that due to a recent change in ownership of the gym, we no longer have access to our old software and therefore any refunds that are to your original payment method will have to be resolved via opening a dispute with your bank or credit card company – Thank you for your understanding.) Punch cards will not expire until after the pandemic is over and businesses in Northern Virginia are again fully open.
- All other membership and punch card purchases are final sale and cannot be refunded.
- For private lessons, your booking is refundable up until 24 hours before the lesson. Unfortunately, cancellations within the 24 hour window cannot be refunded due to the cost of specialized staffing. You may RESCHEDULE a private lesson within 24 hours for $35.
- Single class purchases are currently refundable for store credit up until 2 hours before the class start time. Within the 2 hour window, purchases cannot be refunded.
- If you have any difficulties with processing refunds or specific questions about our pandemic policy, please reach out to our Operations Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please be courteous to other students and our coaches and make sure you arrive for your class on time. The cut-off for late joining is 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, you will not be allowed in the class and your class will not be refunded, rescheduled, or credited.
- All classes are by online reservation only. We do not accept any drop-ins. You can sign up for a class up until 2 hours before the class starts.
- ALL classes require Introductory classes to their program, even if you have prior experience. (Example: Level 1 Aerials requires Intro to Aerials, White Band Parkour requires Intro to Parkour, Level 1 Gymnastics requires Intro to Gymnastics). The two exceptions are Nano and Family Silks which do not require Intro. This is so we can get to you know and you can get to know us, and we can make sure that you are following all safety protocols. If you want to skip the Intro, click here to sign up for a private lesson.
Private lessons, events, parties
- We love to host parties and group events! While we are re-opening under COVID-19, we will not be able to host any parties/group events until further notice.
- Private lessons are a great way to get individualized attention and a rewarding experience! The timing is more flexible and you can choose what to work on, or let your coach know your goals and have them come up with a lesson plan to challenge you. Please note we require 24 hours in advance to book and to cancel.
Anything you’re still wondering about? Click the chat icon on the bottom right, or shoot an email to email@example.com.