22 Mar Kids’ Parkour / Freerunning Daycamp: June-September 2012
Is your kid totally obsessed with Parkour? Are you worried about how your back deck is going to survive?
Check out Urban Evolution’s Parkour Day Camp!
Each day our session will start with a warm-up and conditioning session led by the instructor geared towards making the camper fit for Parkour and other sports they might be involved in. After the warm-up, the camper will start off their day with Parkour-related techniques and progress through a specially customized Day Camp Curriculum by the Urban Evolution Instructors.
In addition to skill development, participants will take part in other fun activities and games. Participants will also be introduced to other movement related activities including gymnastics, tricking culminating at the end of the week with a obstacle course challenge. In addition, the camper will learn key elements that will be applicable to all aspects of their life such as:
- Solving problems and make good decisions
- Approaching challenges creatively
- Learning respect for others and their environment
- Challenging themselves physically and mentally
- Enjoying physical recreation and the outdoors, and
- Getting a very different ‘out of the box’ perspective on how they stay fit, even as adults!