15 Aug Homeschool Ninja Warrior and Parkour Open House
This event is for ages 6-14.
Imagine a place where the whole family can workout together, each at their own level! IT EXISTS! Join us at Urban Evolution on Aug 31st, 2016 at our UE Manassas location and Sept 7th, 2016 at our UE Alexandria location for an afternoon of awesome obstacles and amazing challenges! Meet and socialize with the Urban Evolution Homeschool community while having a ton of fun running through a fiendish obstacle course inspired by American Ninja Warrior!
AND HEY! Looking for a new activity this summer that will challenge your kids, build self-esteem and take them to new levels of physical fitness? Try Parkour! Parkour is not strictly defined by any particular workout or conditioning regiment. It’s more about finding the way to keep improving and eventually reach your greatest physical potential. Urban Evolution offers many other classes as well. We bring discipline and conditioning together with creative obstacle courses to challenge your mental and physical abilities. Generally, our high teacher-to-student ratio allows us to address questions and work through challenges for kids of all types on an individual basis. Email email@example.com for a trial introductory class. Homeschool Community gets an exclusive tour of the gym and discount off memberships.
Members participants register here $10
Non-member participants register here $20
**FREE** Spectators (members and non-members) register here **FREE**
Alexandria schedule: Facebook Event here
- (spectators / families interested in watching can arrive at 12:00 pm or later)
- 12:15pm- 12:45pm – Ages 6- 8 yr old FUN RUN (not timed – each child gets one run, with 2 “fails” allowed)
- 1pm-2:30pm – Ages 9-14 yr old – 2 levels (timed runs, each child allowed one “fail” on the course).
Manassas schedule: Facebook Event here
- (spectators / families interested in watching can arrive at 11:00 am or later)
- 11:15am – 11:45am -Ages 6- 8 yr old FUN RUN (not timed – each child gets one run, with 2 “fails” allowed)
- 12pm – 1pm Ages 9-14 yr old – 2 levels (timed runs, each child allowed one “fail” on the course)
(Please Note: Our regularly scheduled summer day camps at UE Manassas begin at 1pm, so we plan to end at 1 pm sharp.