– COVID PRECAUTIONS AND FAQ –
We’d like to thank you again for your support and patience as we all navigate COVID and how to move forward. A couple of our most frequently asked questions –
- Why didn’t I get a response to my previous calls/emails?
- During the months we were closed due to the pandemic, Urban Evolution started the process of new ownership. While an exciting change, this led to various technical difficulties and no access to software or staff. We want to apologize to you, again, and personally. We are working hard to open back up with you, the community, in mind, and answering all of your questions as quickly as possible.
- What happened to my punch card or monthly membership?
- If you had a punch card when we closed for COVID, you will be getting a new one with 10 classes already on it. If you had a monthly membership that you were still getting charged for, the best way for you to receive your refund is to open a dispute with your bank – we will not contest it. Unfortunately, we no longer have access to that software and cannot process refunds from earlier. We can also offer store credit.
- What about the day camps we signed up for?
- Again, the best and fastest way for that to be refunded to you is to open a dispute with your bank. Additionally, you will get a 10% off discount for next year’s (2021) day camps.
Our number one goal is to stay safe. Here are the some of the ways we are helping to stop the spread of COVID-19.
- Face masks required
- Pre-screening with non-invasive thermometer and checklist of symptoms
- Sanitization stations and plexiglass barriers are installed
- Extra cleaning before and after every class
- Maintaining a distance of at least 6 feet
- Reduced class capacity
- Reservation only – no drop-ins