Urban Evolution is a pretty sweet place to work, obviously, and we’re always looking for good people to join our team of trainers and office staff. Do you think you have what it takes?
We are looking for individuals who:
- Are 18 or older, and have a high school diploma,
- Have their own transportation and live relatively close to a gym,
- Are self-motivated and can contribute meaningfully to this amazing community we’ve built,
- Instructor Candidates: Are as interested in teaching others of differing levels of ability and fitness as they are in furthering their own training.
- Instructor Candidates: Are able and willing to participate in other facets of growing our business beyond simply teaching a class, including participating in demos in front of large audiences, marketing the gym, maintaining our gym and being our “front line” and face to the world for sales and more.
- Office Candidates: Are detail oriented, can multi-task and are familiar with word processing, spreadsheet and data entry programs. Also have good communication and organization skills, great attention to detail, and experience with customer service is a plus.
- Please note: all candidates who apply for employment at Urban Evolution may be subject to a background check and investigation.